RTT - Rapid Transformational Therapy
Rapid Transformational Therapy is a unique blend of Hypnotherapy, Neuroscience, NLP, Psychotherapy, and CBT, offering fast and effective results. RTT can be used for illnesses, addiction, fears, phobias, depression, anxiety, self-esteem, relationships, insomnia, and so much more.
Listen to founder Marisa Peer below to learn more about this award-winning therapy!
Fast, Effective, Powerful method that is getting Extraordinary Results and have won 5 gold Stevie awards along with other amazing recognitions.
Why Choose an RTT Therapist?
What Sets RTT Apart From Other Therapies?
- Discover the root, the cause and the reason for your issue.
- Uncover the limiting beliefs that have held you back.
- Change the meaning attached to events from your past so you can be liberated and free.
- Reclaim your voice, your power and your self-worth.
- Reconnect you to the extraordinary confidence you were born with.
- Rewire your mind for success and live the life you are meant to live.
- Experience rapid, permanent, all-pervasive change.
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a pioneering therapy based on neuroscience, that offers fast, effective results by combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and CBT.
- RTT delivers extraordinary, permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that are deep in the subconscious.
- By rapidly rewiring the neural pathways of the brain, RTT replaces our out-dated belief systems and negative patterns of behaviour. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins.
- RTT offers unparalleled results. It works rapidly and removes the need for continuous therapy sessions. A single session can achieve powerful results for a range of issues and it can be applied to both children and adults. More complicated issues and conditions may require up to three RTT sessions.
I offer you a safe space to work together, to relay your issues to me and to provide true listening, guidance and understanding.